Senior Program Manager, Product Marketing
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on the Salesforce.com Lightning Platform, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
The Senior Program Manager of Product Marketing supports the overall success of Fusion’s ability to bring new capabilities to market in a way that results in achieving the Company’s revenue and market share growth plans as well as customer adoption goals.
Product Marketing serves a cross-functional role at Fusion, taking new product and service developments from the Product Management and Engineering teams and driving the uptake of those capabilities across all internal Fusion functions that market, sell, deliver, and support the products and services. The Senior Program Manager will play a key role in company success by ensuring all c prepared to be successful in selling and delivering new capabilities that target existing or new markets for Fusion. This includes coordinating product marketing and company-wide efforts to:
- Understand the key themes of a release, construct the story of the product launch, communicate it across all company functions, and earn buy-in from leadership
- Understand cross-functional dependencies, identify the customer unknowns, research new areas where needed, document learnings, and create a Go-to-Market strategy coordinated with product, business, and operational functions
- Rally the company behind the launch getting buy-in early in the product development process to build proper support and momentum
- Define new efficient processes and standard deliverables that guide the coordinated release effort across departments
The Senior Program Manager of Product Marketing reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Serves as cross-functional Program Manager for Fusion product releases
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross-functional body of work that has a long-term positive impact on the company
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Work closely with departmental teams including Product Management and Engineering, Product Marketing, Marketing, Sales, Delivery Services, and Business Operations to build and launch new products, features and programs
- Influence company improvements in the product go-to-market process
- Work with team leaders to build standard work plans and a responsibility matrix (RACI) for Fusion product releases
- Drive launch activity coordination and manage overall release deliverables
- Plan, run, and follow-up on cross-functional team meetings
- Drive the Go-to-Market plan management and communication for major releases
- Build and manage process for executive and finance approval of product development (business case development)
- Remove blockers to product release efforts to always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Communicate program status upward and outward
- Coordinate the ongoing success of the Fusion customer advisory board (from a leadership perspective) as a vehicle to gather customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree highly preferred) in marketing, management, computer science or related business or technical field
- A minimum 5 years of experience total, preferably in a software or technology related company
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a program management/product management/development management role working directly with cross-functional teams on software product and/or SaaS development teams
- Experience in a product marketing and/or product management role
- Experience defining standard business processes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; data-driven and results-oriented
- Demonstrated strong leadership in aligning process, projects, and people to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings
- Demonstrated coordination skills for multi-phased release efforts
- Experience in effective meeting management
- A track record of project delivery for medium to large product launch initiatives
- Experience delivering cross-functionally in an agile software development environment is a plus including launching a new product or service from the ground up
- Market and competitive analysis experience a plus
- Demonstrated product marketing messaging and collateral creation a plus
- Experience in process development in growing companies is a plus
- Operates successfully in ambiguous environments
- Handles multiple contending priorities simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.