Senior Sales and Marketing Associate at Supernova Technology (Chicago, IL)
Founded in 2014, we offer the industry’s first and only cloud-based, fully-customizable, end-to-end software solution to automate securities-based lending from origination through the life of the loan. By combining thought leadership in suitability and risk management with industry-leading education and the latest technology, Supernova enables advisors to deliver holistic, goals-based advice and to help their clients achieve financial wellness. We partner with the industry’s largest banks, most prominent insurance companies and leading online brokerages to democratize access to securities-based lending and better the entire financial ecosystem.
We are looking to employ a self-motivated, analytical, and detail-oriented marketing and sales associate to ensure that all sales, marketing, and other Go-to-Market initiatives are successfully executed. The sales and marketing associate’s responsibilities include supporting varies marketing activities such as monitoring and improving SEO result, manage events/conference participations, create content pieces, as well as various sales support related works. You should also be able to research competitors' products and services, pricing, and market success.
- Act as a product subject matter expert and give product demonstrations.
- Support new product launches and take complex technical concepts and translate them into messages that clearly and concisely communicate the value of the company’s products and differentiate them from others in the marketplace.
- Monitor and enhance google search results and on-going maintenance of the website
- Maintain regular social media presence and postings to garner customer interest and create brand awareness
- Coordinate event and conference participations
- Analyzing market trends, competitive landscape, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Analyze SBL related data trends/insights and translate insights into well-written content pieces.
- Support other sales enablement work as needed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience working in sales or marketing of BtB SaaS solution is preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing/sales software such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills and excellent writing skills
OUR CORE VALUES
At Supernova, we...
- Form, execute, and communicate new ideas that add value to our employees and customers
- Strive through obstacles and failures
- Follow-through on promises or commitments to others, accept responsibility, and answer for actions & decisions
- Listen to, understand, and support our employees and customers
- Act with speed, positive attitude, and flexibility
- Exceed expectations and surpass ourselves every day; we embrace a sense of pride and never stop growing