Senior Technical Writer
What will you be working on?
For the Elegrity business group, iManage is looking for a dynamic, self-driven Technical Documentation and Business Process Writer who can interface with various business leaders and subject matter experts to develop high-quality technical documentation for various products and design templates for implementation processes. The writer should be open to travelling to different locations across the US to meet the subject matter experts responsible for the product implementation. The writer will be interviewing the subject matter experts and adhering to the iManage technical publication standards.
- Develops technical documentation by understanding the product domain, product features, and use cases.
- Develops understanding of the implementation processes and creates new business process templates, flow charts, forms, system/functional specification templates by interacting with business leads and subject matter experts.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and updates existing templates, flow charts, and forms.
- Understands and adheres to iManage technical publications standards and processes.
- Gets under the hood of the product and develops excellent understanding of the product by setting up the product.
- Interacts proactively with subject matter experts (for example, R&D team, Product Managers, Support, and so on) to ensure that the product documentation is technically accurate, comprehensive, and complete.
- Continually thinks of innovative ways to come up with deliverables that can address problems of customers, partners, support team, and various stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Skilled at articulating complex concepts and processes in writing
- Ability to organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setup
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related discipline
- Knowledge of the following concepts/tools: structured writing, minimalism, Wiki-based documentation, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Smartsheet and Microsoft Project
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com