SEO Analyst at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:49 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is hiring a passionate and experienced SEO Analyst to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting to our SEO Lead, you’ll be responsible for executing innovative, high-impact strategies that drive performance in organic search. This is a performance-oriented and data-driven role that requires a mastery of SEO fundamentals and deep skills in content optimization. You will manage the creation of long and short-form content on relatively complex topics across engineering and manufacturing in order to contribute to our middle and bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy, all while collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams including brand, design, development, engineering, paid media, and product.
About the Role:
- Coordinate and manage our SEO content stream targeting technically-minded audiences and aim to meet customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Audit and optimize content performance using analytics platforms to improve SERP rankings, increase organic traffic, and drive opportunity generation.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar focused on keyword-driven evergreen and long-form blog content and optimize assets in our content platforms.
- Create thoughtful briefs for our content writers that fully consider the customer lifecycle and target prospects at every stage of the buyer's journey.
- Use white-hat SEO authority building techniques, including outreach, to promote our content and earn links back to our site
- Collaborate with other teams including brand, engineering, sales, and product to ensure we are aligned on strategy and messaging in our content production.
- You are a creative, customer-centric, and data-driven marketer.
- You have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in SEO, either agency or client side, with a portfolio demonstrating success.
- You have demonstrable success in helping innovative, emerging, or high-growth brands drive organic traffic and conversions.
- You have a passion for developing focused and engaging content that drives search performance; experience with B2B content a plus.
- You readily combine strong content optimization tactics with problem-solving skills to test creative approaches and drive growth.
- You have a mastery of SEO fundamentals and best practice, and enjoy deep dives into Google Analytics, Search Console, and Keyword Planner.
- You have significant experience with proven and innovative tactics for authority building, outreach, and link acquisition.
- You are keenly aware of how SEO fits into the broader digital marketing mix, and where it can complement other channels, particularly with SEM.
- You are an organized self-starter with a keen eye for detail who is able to prioritize workloads and efficiently multitask.
- You routinely follow SEO industry developments and learn continually to expand your skill set.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- BA/BS degree required.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description