About the role:
As a Digital Marketing leader - problem-solving, self-directing, and action-oriented thinkers are required. You will be responsible for managing our SEO and SEM marketing strategies, as well as landing page development and optimization. The role will be focusing on supporting our Small Business division.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve and maintain top rankings on major search engines through development and execution of on-page and technical SEO as well as assist with SEM strategies in a competitive industry
- Identify and implement growth tactics
- Manage relationships with external partners to establish and implement link building campaigns
- Address key SEO focus areas: keyword research, content strategy, site structure, site performance, and crawl and index management
- Work closely with other business teams to optimize web pages and site architecture for SEO
- Develop and optimize landing pages and conversion funnel A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Create, manage, test and analyze paid search campaigns ensuring optimal volume within acceptable cost/profit targets
- Monitor trends on SEO and PPC best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and marketing efficiency, as well as identify new opportunities
- Provide performance based forecasts and ongoing reports against goals/relevant KPIs: ranking, website traffic, conversions, profitability, etc.
We're excited about you if you:
- Have 3+ years of prior experience in digital marketing, UX, paid search, display, content marketing or related
- Can manage both the content and technical aspects of a successful SEO strategy
- Have direct SEO experience with understanding of search engine ranking algorithms and crawlers
- Know or have worked in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar tool to manage web analytics
- Have experience with website and tag management
- Have basic HTML knowledge (CSS and other coding is a plus)
- Are willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in other small business marketing initiatives when the need arises
- Are a demonstrated self starter and problem solver - You’ll be successful in this role if you can think critically and dig deeper to improve processes, campaign performance that have a measurable impact on the business
- Have strong analytical skills - You’re able to manipulate and analyze data in order to identify trends, solve problems, and make informed recommendations. Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau or other visualization tools preferred.
- Have a technical mindset - You can break down complex tasks into digestible pieces and work through them in an orderly fashion.
- Are an outstanding project manager - You can develop, adhere to, and communicate reasonable timelines.
- Can communicate, collaborate and influence - Proven skill in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g. Strategy & Operations, Analytics, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Are creative and think outside the box - The only constant in our industry is change. You love to brainstorm, generate new ideas, and bring creative, innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
- Are intellectually curious and have a desire to have fun
Things we like, but don't require:
- Financial-services experience
- Understanding of basic SQL
The Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing department owns the brand identity, customer acquisition, and customer engagement efforts for Enova’s portfolio of brands which serve consumer and small business market segments in the US and Brazil. We invest in a robust marketing mix which includes offline (TV, radio, print), partner marketing, digital (Programmatic, CTV, Social), and direct marketing tactics (mail, email, SMS) to drive new customer growth and deepen customer engagement. We’ve built a data driven, test and learn culture where individuals at all levels own programs that have a measurable, bottom line impact. Individuals who value solving problems, continuous learning, and collaborating with colleagues across product, analytics, and operations will find infinite opportunities to broaden their skill set and grow their career by rotating through brands and functions within marketing or even the broader Enova organization.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.