SEO Specialist at SpotHero
SpotHero is looking for a well balanced SEO Specialist who loves to get stuff done to join our Marketing team. You will work on cutting-edge SEO projects, app store optimization, creating impactful content and launching a product market-by-market across the country!
Who we are: SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Test cutting-edge SEO strategies and showcase your wins to the world
- Own everything related to search engine optimization & app store optimization
- Audit our web properties & recommend improvements to internal stakeholdersPerform industry analyses to identify opportunities for improvement
- Recommend, prioritize, implement & measure SEO changes
- Build & maintain ongoing site wide & city-by-city reporting
- Research, qualify, contact & secure strategic link building opportunities
- Analyze differences in user behavior across web, mobile and tablet devices
- Own content strategy & editorial process for content on SpotHero’s web properties
- Inform our social, PR, partnership, content, and SEM efforts on your findings
- Collaborate with our product & marketing team to optimize our website
- Own all offsite, onsite & local SEO
- Generate triple digit annual revenue growth from organic search
- Take this role anywhere you see fit . . . any inbound marketing efforts, growth hacking or other ways that help SpotHero acquire more customers are all on the table
Who you are:
- Analytical. Your strong organization skills lend to creative and effective problem solving.
- Inquisitive. You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Data-driven. Your attention to detail is unparalleled. You are obsessive about measurement & data and can easily synthesize lots of data into one summary report.
- Tenacious. You are naturally curious and hungry to find “Game Changers” that move the needle; you embrace the unknown.
- Efficient. You have the ability to be highly strategic while getting things done quickly.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of SEO experience across multiple sites with industry-leading results
- Proven results with enterprise SEO in a competitive industry
- Experience making strategic recommendations & implementing them
- Comfort with informing technical SEO updates and implementing content strategy
- In-depth experience with leading web analytics & SEO tools
- Bachelor's degree
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we're a parking company!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.