Social and Community Manager
About The Role
The Social and Community Manager will use their social media and community management expertise to build awareness, inspire action and position Yello as a thought leader and resource for recruiting professionals.
Serving as the social "face" of the organization, you will manage multiple social media platforms in a fast-paced working environment. You’re equal parts strategist, “do-er,” community lead and analyst, working with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking to lead social media strategies that stand out, while reporting on results and making recommendations to improve.
As a member of the content and communications team, you’ll be part of a team that drives the company’s story and grows awareness for the organization in the HR and technology industries.
How You'll Make An Impact
Through both social media marketing and community management tactics, you will strengthen engagement with customers and leads, increase brand loyalty, and distribute engaging content to drive awareness.
Social Media Marketing
- Ideate, build and execute channel-specific social strategies that promote company content, products and thought leadership. Take ownership of Yello’s social media presence on all social platforms to articulate Yello’s brand story across multiple channels and quickly produce results.
- Develop effective and engaging digital content that supports the brand on social channels using a variety of formats from written to visual to video and more.
- Collaborate with the content and communications team, as well as the events team, to plan creative social media campaigns and initiatives that stand out and boost brand awareness.
- Manage paid promotional tactics (i.e. LinkedIn sponsored content, Twitter advertising).
- Execute on all day-to-day social media priorities (i.e. drafting social copy, scheduling, moderation, engagement, etc).
- Attend Yello-hosted employee/culture events to share employer branding social content.
- Monitor and report on social media activity and business KPIs, producing monthly reports on success.
Community Growth and Management
- Create and drive a strategy to develop an active and engaged community of customers and recruiting professionals on social, with emphasis on LinkedIn. Work with customer success and sales teams to ensure organizational alignment.
- Develop an influencer engagement program to cultivate online relationships with social influencers, clients, analysts and industry organizations.
- Leverage employee advocacy best practices to continue to grow brand advocates among Yello employees.
- Constantly keep a pulse on industry discussions on social media, and react and respond accordingly.
- Attend industry events as relevant/needed to drive social engagement.
- Organize and manage social/online events to boost brand awareness, and participate in existing events.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing and community management, with excitement for and experience in online community development and engagement.
- Demonstrated success in creating a social media strategy to drive community growth, influencer engagement, customer/prospect engagement and content distribution.
- Experience interacting with executive stakeholders and department leads with the ability to present plans and secure buy-in.
- Expert copywriter for digital platforms.
- Expert proficiency in using and navigating social media networks’ native web applications, third-party social media tools, etc.
- Prior experience in (B2B) SaaS technology is a plus.