Social Media and Content Strategist at Guaranteed Rate
Who we are:
We are not your typical mortgage company. And we’re definitely not like a bank. We have a vibe that sets us apart, a fun culture that comes from a real camaraderie that you can’t fake.
We’re looking for a social media content strategist to engage with our followers, by bringing our vibe to life across the social media landscape. At the minimum you should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build a large following. The ideal candidate is the person who intuitively gets our vibe, can generate new ideas in line with the brand and then can lead the team to execute against that vision.
The Social Media and Content Strategist will:
- Develop comprehensive editorial calendar
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Build the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- Act as the team leader on all assigned projects and maintain communications to ensure positive workflow.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audiences.
- Monitor and analyze online media and other relevant digital communications channels.
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of social media campaigns
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s /Associate’s degree in related field
- 5-10 years’ experience using major social media outlets for personal and/or professional purposes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Digital marketing and/or content experience
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.