ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Social Media & Community Manager to join our Marketing Team. The Social Media & Community Manager will help develop, execute, and measure our strategies across social platforms to drive brand awareness, comprehension, and advocacy for ReviewTrackers. You will play a key role in the content strategy and deployment across channels – helping us create built-for-social content that reaches and engages the right audiences. A love for writing is a plus! Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will manage our social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) and report on how they are performing.
- You will work closely with the Content Marketing Manager on social media strategy.
- You will cultivate our in-person and online communities - that means cold-outreach to recruit new members, facilitating conversations between members, and knowing who in the community does what
Who you will be working with:
- You will be reporting to our Director of Marketing while working alongside other members of the Marketing team.
- You will collaborate with Event Marketing Coordinator on promotion and engagement for in-person events.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, writing, and collaboration skills.
- Advanced relevant social media experience.
- An understanding of social media best practices while holstering a strong sense of building communities.
- Experience with B2B, SaaS, and technical products is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop or refine a social marketing strategy.
- Proven record of executing to support growth goals.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once to deliver on time.
- You are a natural networker and a master at following up! You let nothing slip through the cracks.
- Sense of ownership.
- Demonstrated collaboration.
- Highly ambitious and self-motivated.
- Comfortable with self-determination and driving initiatives.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description