Social Media Coordinator
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Over the past couple years, the buzz around our platform has been growing rapidly. On the marketing team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill and positive feedback. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for the activity, voice, and brand presence on ActiveCampaign social media channels. You will engage with customers, create and deploy content, and help build out our social media calendar and strategy. In addition, you will partner with other teams such as Customer Success, Product Support, and Events to further engage with customers via social media.
What your day could consist of:
- Engage with customers as they interact with our brand through our social media profiles
- Build brand presence on social media with the help of teams such as Content, Education and Events
- Writing social copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Implementing social media focused marketing campaigns
- Strategically scheduling social content through our social media management platform
- Strategizing and implementing ways to increase engagement across all community channels
- Work closely with Support team to help with customer inquiries that come through social media
- Strategizing and implementing ways to increase brand engagement
- Planning and participating in events such as webinars or in-person training.
- Pulling applicable social media data and ability to connect the dots between numbers and action items
- Assisting in PR and Events related activities
What you'll need:
- ~1 year experience in marketing/social media field
- Passion for social media, marketing, and getting your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills — both oral and written
- Creative mindset
- Interest in being customer facing
- A friendly, upbeat demeanor
- Ability to execute a project
- Desire to learn our platform and know the ins and outs.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description