Social Media Manager & Content Associate
The Social Media Manager & Content Associate is responsible for developing and executing an engaging social media and content strategy that highlights The Mom Project Community stories, heroes our business partners, showcases our research content, and compels our social audience to become part of the The Mom Project talent marketplace and community.
We are seeking a Swiss army knife team member for idea-ing, writing, editing, producing, responding, styling and broadening our reach and approach to how social and content gets done around here. You do not need to be a designer for this role but you definitely DO need to be a writer, have good visual inclination (guide design and find inspiration) and a "jump right in' - er!
Skills & Experience
● Exceptional communication and writing skills
● You consider yourself a "doer" and move fast, but gracefully through your work.
● Proven and innate ability to elevate a brand’s social media presence and create compelling content
● Phenomenal attention to evolving the voice, tone, and personality of the The Mom Project
● You are authentic, consistent, and deliver delight in unexpected ways
● Fanatical commitment to grammar, punctuation, spelling, tone and voice.
● You juggle impeccably and excel at working cross-functionally to bring forth progress and unearth the behind the scenes stories and moments that make The Mom Project special.
● Sincere commitment to what The Mom Project is trying to solve.
● Enhance the Community team by implementing a consistent and strategic social media and content plan to grow our social media presence and engagement with our core platform.
● Support Mom Project Labs deliverables (research and insights) to bring forth the message in a clear and compelling way for internal and external audiences
● Research, compose, schedule, and post on-brand social media content (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
● Manage editorial calendar, work collectively with key stakeholders and leadership
● Create monthly and quarterly reporting with recommended areas for improved growth and engagement
● Maintain content standards, serve as a key moderator, and own escalation processes for customer service and product feedback through all social channels and future community product.
● Build your chops in Product Marketing as we bring new features to life for our audiences.
● Serve as a founding member of the Community team as we launch a platform for working moms
Our ideal candidate
● Excited to work on both B2B and B2C social and content strategies.
● Knowledgeable about social media metrics, monitoring, and measurement tools
● Highly organized, with proven success managing multiple projects simultaneously
● Proactive and results-oriented
● Strong analytical skills
● A writer at heart, a fantastic team player and excited to move some mountains.
About this role:
- In office 4 days/week: WFH on Fridays.
- Sweet new office near the Mart.
- Excellent health benefits, paid parental leave, and all the good stuff.
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work.
- Cold brew on tap and La Croix in the fridge, 2x/week catered lunch.