Social Media Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for a social media specialist to join our growing social media team. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in supporting social media campaigns, especially with scheduling and publishing, as well as familiarity with social media tools, including Sprinklr and Sprinklr Advocacy. This position will also be accountable for creating and distributing social content including customer stories, company events, and thought leadership. An ability to craft compelling, people-focused stories and to collaborate with the larger social team on timing and distribution are key. Experience in a hypergrowth tech company and a basic understanding of other communications disciplines such as PR, executive communications, and internal comms/employee engagement is important.
This position will help to look across the entire ServiceNow editorial calendar and ensure timely and accurate posting of social content for ServiceNow’s corporate and talent marketing profiles. This position may also liaise with owners of other audience specific ServiceNow profiles such as Now Creators and Customer Support on scheduling and content distribution.
The successful candidate will have experience writing posts, producing simple video content, and directing design and brand partners on creating high-impact and compelling content.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner closely with the ServiceNow social media team to schedule and publish ServiceNow social content for corporate and talent brand channels.
- Analyze the performance of customer stories on ServiceNow social channels, compile insights and opportunities for improvement, and create and execute an end-to-end strategy to promote customer successes on social. Work closely with the customer advocacy team to counsel on best practices, learnings, and content development.
- Set up and manage new social channels to support ServiceNow thought leadership content. Partner with content publishing team to draft governance principles; work with brand team on profile design; schedule and distribute content; and recommend improvements based on performance data.
- Lead social campaign development for marquis ServiceNow events. Integrate with events team to understand business objectives; collaborate with global communications organization on announcements; and lead social strategy and creative development to support the events.
- Use data to evaluate and lead program measurement, tracking, and reporting. Develop best practices and strategies for improvement.
- Execution focus: Sets high standards; drives tasks to successful completion and closure.
- Action oriented: Moves quickly to seize opportunities; enthusiastically initiates solutions to problems.
- Nimble learning: Learns quickly, enjoys experimenting, learns from mistakes and adjusts.
- Content creation: Effectively communicates content ideas that tie back to business goals
- Self-development: Asks for help when needed; pursues ways to develop new skills.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of digital media experience.
- Experience in B2B and/or B2C industries appreciated; agility in hypergrowth environments necessary.
- Ability to think quickly and pivot when necessary, to counsel partners and execute plans with a preference for a collaborative work style.
- Curious and creative; collaborative, transparent and empathetic approach to teamwork.
- B. A. in communications, journalism, marketing, or business preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.