Social Media Manager
About The Role
Yello is looking for an experienced B2B Social Media Manager to join our growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a true marketer, with the ability to hit the ground running by assessing our business objectives and developing a social media strategy and framework to help us achieve our business goals. Partnering with company stakeholders, the SMMM will help create Yello’s social “voice”, designing and executing a social strategy that reaches and engages our target markets and online communities.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Managing the social media strategy focusing on LinkedIn and Twitter, but also uncovering additional platforms that reach our target markets.
- Execute on all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc)
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive action, bringing potential buyers to our website
- Engaging with our target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our customers and prospects.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies.
- Cultivate online relationships with followers, brand ambassadors, social influencers, clients, partners, and non-profits
- Monitor, listen and respond to followers and influencers within social media platforms, engaging in dialogues and answering questions.
- Manage promotion strategies (ie Boosted posts, Facebook Lead Campaigns, Ads, etc.).
- Monitor and report on social media activity and business KPIs.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Partner closely with an in-house content team and Visual Designer to craft content for social engagement opportunities
What We're Looking For
- 2-5 years of experience at a (Social Media Marketing) agency or working for a B2B or SaaS business (primary target audience are business people, decision makers, and industry influencers and/or analysts)
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and SlideShare.
- Demonstrated successes in creating a social media strategy to drive influencer engagement, outreach, and content distribution.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (primarily LinkedIn & Twitter) and how each platform is comprised of different personas.
- Exceptional business writing skills.
- Can visualize and convey information into relevant and interesting content.
- Prior experience with (B2B) SaaS technology is a plus.
- Expert proficiency in using and navigating social media networks’ native web applications, 3rd party social media tools, etc.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time