Social Media Manager
We’re looking for people like you!
At Wonderlic, we’re all about people, period. That means we’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest minds that can continue to take us to new places—and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals who desire to positively impact their career and join us in shaping the future of our organization.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Classification: Full-time, exempt position
Overview: Wonderlic is looking for an energetic, qualified Social Media Manager (SMM) to join our growing marketing team. If you’re a tech-savvy marketer with experience in (and a love for) all aspects of digital marketing including social media, webinars, email marketing, and surveys, we’d like to meet you - like yesterday.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is passionate about leveraging the web and its various outlets (social and beyond) to effectively spread the word about Wonderlic and Wonscore with potential clients and partners. This means being passionate about driving engagement, a/b testing, diving into response rates, and soliciting audiences across all platforms for maximum engagement are all essential to enjoying life on the team.
The SMM will have experience in leveraging social media marketing channels to activate current and prospective customers in being involved in and taking part with our brand by leveraging various forms of marketing deliverables.
Location: 544 Lakeview Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Reports to: Senior Director of Integrated Marketing
What else does it take to be our Social Media Manager? In addition to the above, a diverse skill set:
- First and foremost, the SMM must be excellent at discovering and activating communities where current and potential clients are engaging
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in digital events (webinars, social contests) to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Product and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns to ensure client goals are exceeded.
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- A passion for digital marketing and engaging content, interactions, and ideas that activate our target audience.
- Experience managing social media at scale
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
At Wonderlic, the Social Media Manager will be in an environment which stimulates personal growth, promotes professional development, nurtures talent, respects work-life balance, and rewards excellence.
We’re looking to bring on the right SMM as a key element to take us to new heights. So, if everything you just read above describes you, and you’re looking for an opportunity to work with talented team members across the entire company, then contact us today. It’ll be the best move you ever make for your career, your craft, and yourself.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Amazing paid time off (PTO)
- 21 days to start!
- 8 paid holidays and 2 extra floating holidays
- Paid, company shutdown week December 26-31
- More bene’s
- Medical, dental, and vision group insurance
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid parental and primary caregiver leave
- 401(k) with matching
- Highly collaborative and fun work environment
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy
Wonderlic is proud to be an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Here, diversity is valued and celebrated, and is what makes us such a successful team. Wonderlic does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military/veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Wonderlic invites any applicant who has a disability to seek reasonable accommodation in the hiring process. Please call (847) 247-2440 for assistance or send us a message.