Social Media Specialist
As a Social Media Specialist with Affinitiv, you will create and maintain a successful Social Media presence for Affinitiv’s automotive dealership clients. This includes helping clients reach their targeted audience, increase consumer engagement, and grow the dealership's digital ROI by creating customized and effective advertising campaigns.
- Build and launch Paid Social Media advertising campaigns utilizing Facebook Ad Manager.
- Responsible for managing health and performance of client accounts at scale as well as fulfilling ad hoc needs.
- Discover and implement optimizations, choose new targeting options, and develop strategies to achieve account level KPI & budget pacing goals.
- Generate co-op reporting to facilitate OEM co-op and compliance regulations.
- Provide budget and optimization recommendations for current and prospective clients.
- Build out new accounts and determine structure to achieve clients' goals by analyzing and predicting local market behavior.
- Create effective copy that will influence buyer decisions.
- Understand and be able to communicate on the company, available solutions, and Affinitiv’s overall role in the market.
- Articulate meaningful campaign-level insights internally and externally.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Social Media/Digital Specialist.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Business Manager.
- Experience managing multiple clients at once.
- Automotive industry experience a plus but not required.