Soical Media Manager
All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
The Social Media Manager is a savvy communicator who creates and curates content that engages a variety of audiences – from cybersecurity professionals to educators – while maintaining the professionalism expected of a top university. They are up-to-speed on the most recent and emerging trends and are able to evaluate and articulate how their role services the organization’s goals. This individual also exercises good judgement in dealing with the public and is able to monitor community comments and act appropriately based on the discourse at hand.
The Social Media Manager works cross-departmentally to service the needs of All Campus corporate, its marketing team and its partner universities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the development and execution of social media communications for All Campus partner universities and corporate brand utilizing current best practices
- Craft compelling content across social platforms that is concise and impactful with an adherence to partner and All Campus brand guidelines and tone
- Monitor and respond to comments on select partner social media properties and within social ads according to All Campus’ internal social media monitoring policy and those of its partners
- Serve as the All Campus social media strategist, which includes the ongoing long-term and short-term planning, execution, evaluation, optimization, and reporting of social media performance across mediums to improve brand awareness and user engagement for relevant audiences and meet and exceed partner annual enrollment targets
- Measure and report on success by tracking KPIs as well as providing insightful recommendations for performance improvement
- Assist paid digital team with social media reporting and optimization of targeting strategy
- Identify new and emerging trends and tools to optimize social media efforts, scale new and existing partnerships, and improve channel efficiency
- Educate teams within All Campus on the value and impact of emerging social mediums and changes to existing mediums
- Manage direct reports as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in marketing or communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; customer service experience a plus
- Demonstration of analytical knowledge and reporting skills
- Experience with presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build and editorial calendar and craft thoughtful social media content
- Experience with social media monitoring and ad buying platforms, including but not limited to Hootsuite, Post Planner, Buffer, and Google Ads
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- General office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and email; advanced Excel skills.
- Highly proficient with office automation tools as well as internet and various databases both internal and external.