Solution Marketing Manager
FourKites is looking for a Solution Marketer to join our growing marketing team! As a Solution Marketing Manager you will play a critical role for telling the story of FourKites’s Platform, helping position our solutions the right way to the right people. You will be a member of the team responsible for defining, positioning, and driving the message, strategy, and content to engage buyers. This role will be in our Chicago office.
The Solution Marketing Manager is a primary advocate for the feature set and benefits of our solutions, and is instrumental in crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for the product line. This role works closely with Product, Sales, and other Marketing team members to deliver messaging, content, and tools that drive revenue.
The ideal candidate has experience in the enterprise software space, with an understanding of our buyers and their needs. This role excels in understanding customer-centric and market-based requirements and how they pertain to FourKites’s solutions.
- Be expert on the buyers, influencers, and the buyer’s journey: document the buying process, buying criteria, and the key pain points the buyers are trying to address
- Work with product, sales, and other marketing team members to build and deliver differentiated messaging and positioning for the FourKites platform
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about platform features and benefits
- Create solution content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses, sales and executive presentation decks) and work with the Marketing, Sales, Product, Business Development, and executive teams to activate the content as appropriate
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Act as thought leader and evangelist for the platform, including internal training, external speaking engagements, analyst calls, and written work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in product marketing, and/or product management in enterprise software, and preferably in supply chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]