About The Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Analyst who will sit within and support the Restaurant Marketing team. They will be responsible for leveraging our restaurant centric marketing data to rigorously measure performance of our marketing programs across a restaurant's full life cycle. This will include: development and upkeep of dashboards, setting up & analyzing A/B tests, creating new measurement frameworks for new tests, and collaborating with teammates to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
The Impact You Will Make
- Build and maintain existing reporting dashboards ensuring restaurant marketing team members have visibility into full life cycle data
- Using SQL, leverage large, potentially messy data sets to derive insights and reporting that will drive better business decisions
- Own KPI establishment and tracking across full restaurant marketing lifecycle
- Analyze channel interactions (multi-touch attribution) to develop strategic insights for marketing investment optimization
- Partner with lifecycle owners to provide direction in testing and measurement setup for marketing campaigns across diverse channels such as direct mail, product, and email
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across the organization including Restaurant Network, Core Restaurant Product, Finance, and Market Balance to ensure accuracy and alignment across all restaurant reporting and strategy
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role, ideally within tech or marketing
- Experienced in SQL and Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets
- Familiarity with data visualizations, ideally utilizing Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self starter with an eagerness to learn and problem solve
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, organization, and collaboration skills
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or Braze
- Experience with KPI setting and tracking
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.