Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
You will manage driver marketing technology stack and key integrations with internal product and external applications and will be responsible for leading future technology implementation projects on behalf of the driver marketing team. You'll partner with external platform vendors and internal data science, web development, data engineering and core product teams to achieve success.
The Impact You Will Make
- Own the marketing operations roadmap for the driver marketing team; lead technical aspects of key marketing systems and integrated marketing programs for a large contact database.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and process documentation and best practices documentation for driver marketing and ensure total compliance with company, industry, and global standards.
- Manage the health and hygiene of our lead, prospect and CRM marketing databases-including subscription center, data segmentation, smart lists, and uploads-and ensure that they are accurate based on data needs for upcoming campaigns across the driver lifecycle
- Responsible for leading technology implementation and integration projects on behalf of the driver marketing team (e.g. lead forms, site heatmaps, learning and content management systems, visual experience tools); maintaining technology post-launch
- Ensure marketing technology integrates seamlessly with back-end systems, core Grubhub product (internal and driver-facing), marketing, and operations technology (e.g. Contentful, marketing attribution software, Moveable Ink, Fountain) to enable automated, triggered events and workflows across different data connection types (e.g. API, webhook, SDK)
- Enable driver marketing teams to implement best practices for marketing technology, marketing databases, processes and tools/integrations; improve and optimize our CRM to be best-in-class
- Support campaign owners with program tracking, status reporting and segmentation/ user flow management, data management
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of experience in email/digital marketing
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Braze preferred) and developing automation processes, including lead management, campaign management, and online marketing
- Experience working with CRM system
- Proficient at HTML
- Demonstrated experience overseeing system integrations and change management
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Experience with modern digital marketing tools including those similar to: GummiCube, Appsflyer, Google Analytics, mobile app display software and similar.
- You're able to manage and pivot between multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Your style is collaborative with proactive communication to align stakeholders while meeting pressing deadlines.
- You love to nerd out over process, data, and system optimization.
Got These Even Better:
- Experience with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]