Sr. Associate, B2B Marketing
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Implement engagement programs and nurture streams that target and engage key audience segments that enable self-service upsell and drive product feature adoption and usage.
- Partner with Account Advisors to identify opportunities to launch quarterly engagement campaigns.
- Work with go-to market and product teams to implement omni-channel content strategy for existing restaurants across email, push/ SMS text, in-product IMF, IVR, and care channels; own content for existing restaurants.
- Collaborate with go-to market and product teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns in support of new product/feature and program launches.
- Partner with diner marketing to implement ongoing marketing campaigns focused on driving diner growth.
- Partner with business development to execute co-marketing campaigns with our restaurant network partners.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience
- Marketo (or similar Marketing Automation Tool) experience
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more!
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.