Sr. Associate, Brand Marketing
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for a driven, creative and innovative Sr. Associate, Brand Partnerships to support the development and implementation of brand partnership strategies across various core audience pillars. We’re looking for someone who has experience building fully integrated brand partnerships that can be measured on both upper and lower funnel metrics. Have personal and/or professional experience navigating the newly evolving gaming and esports space to help us grow our presence? That’s even better! Working across both the Grubhub and Seamless businesses, you’ll be an agile member of our marketing team and responsible for driving growth and brand love through innovative partnerships.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Evaluating and negotiating strategic proposals from potential external partners with a lens for brand fit, measurable success, and innovation. You’ll then lead the execution of the campaign with relevant cross-functional stakeholders. Partnerships will be across a variety of different verticals / audience targets.
- Designing continuous test and scale frameworks for brand partnerships that allow us to understand the impact on upper/lower funnel metrics before risking significant investment
- Continuing to grow Grubhub’s esports strategy by evaluating new opportunities with teams, players and more and drive truly innovative ways to get our brand in front of the engaged gaming audience in an authentic way
- Maintaining accurate esports reporting dashboards, contracts, and budgets
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders from creative, product, analytics, acquisition, legal and more to bring the brand partnership to life
- Jump in on brainstorms with our valued enterprise restaurant partners so that we can continue to integrate the best restaurants into our brand partnerships
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or brand partnership management
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Someone with a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator who wants to shape the way our brand is perceived through smart partnerships, but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions
- A strategic thinker who has experience building integrated brand partnerships, while working across multiple business functions to develop and execute marketing programs.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others and comfortable working across large cross functional teams.
- Someone who is scrappy and finds a way to get it done.
- Excellent negotiation, organization, data/measurement and team-work skills.
- Proven success executing marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations.
- Proactive approach – you don’t just come to the table with problems, you come with ideas on proposed solutions.
- Professional demeanor so that we have confidence when you represent our brand to potential external partners
- Have an analytical background so that we can measure the impact of our marketing tests on the business before we scale them.
- A hungry leader who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas
- Experience building and executing marketing partnerships (client or agency)
- Experience working with digital and/or e-commerce brands
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.