The Impact You Will Make
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for activating, educating, and retaining our independent restaurant partners. Ensure that content is relevant, timely, consistent, and effective across the entire restaurant lifecycle
- Build and execute programming that educates restaurants about opportunities to improve their listing, drive additional revenue, and improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Product Marketing to develop programmatic content that drives engagement with the Grubhub for Restaurants platform and features.
- Develop processes to understand customer success, package customer insights, and promote them to drive customer adoption.
- Act as the subject matter expert about Grubhub’s restaurant audience. Identify and implement new data needs and develop audience segments to support targeted programming.
- Partner with Analytics and Product teams to ensure that all campaigns and feature releases have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed, along with behaviors that contribute to restaurant success.
- Regularly communicate with Restaurant Network teams (Sales, Fulfillment and Success) and seek opportunities to collaborate on shared objectives, gain efficiency, and align messaging.
What You Bring to the Table
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in lifecycle/retention marketing, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience using a marketing automation tool or customer engagement platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present project plans, influence others, and build relationships
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM
- Experience with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]