Sr. Associate, Enterprise Marketing (Partnerships)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated for over 20 years in giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages)
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
GrubHub is looking for a Sr. Associate, Partnerships Marketing (Enterprise Restaurants) to support the development and implementation of co-marketing opportunities with our most valuable partners: our Enterprise restaurants. Reporting into one of our Managers of Partnerships Marketing in our Chicago office, this individual will be responsible for all stages of a marketing and restaurant partnership including: identify partner and business opportunities, expand existing relationships, sell the proposed campaign to the partner and internally, develop the contractual agreement and execute on the campaign. This individual will also be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s different departments and teams and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub. This integrated marketing position works across channels including CRM, social, display, SEM, POP, broadcast, DM and in person events among other channels. This individual will be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s various departments with a close tie to sales and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Partner with Enterprise account managers and sales team to expand current restaurant relationships to drive more orders for the restaurant and Grubhub.
- Develop marketing strategies for Enterprise Restaurant campaigns to drive growth for the restaurant partner and acquire new diners for Grubhub.
- Create co-marketing campaigns based on partners’ and Grubhub’s data and trends as well as market and business needs. Effectively communicate to both internal and external teams.
- Know our partners’ needs, how we can help them and how to develop and optimize marketing campaigns across varying content types.
- Manage multiple restaurant partnerships of varying size in a fast pace environment.
- Interact with different levels of management internally and externally. Collaborate effectively with CRM, B2B, sales and product marketing teams to create integrated programs that support multiple business objectives.
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed.
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do.
- Be a hungry leader who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas.
You Should Have
- A strategic thinker who has experience working across multiple business functions to develop and execute marketing programs.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others and comfortable working across large cross functional teams.
- Ability to motivate others by demonstrating a clear purpose for the team and how their work fits into the team’s strategy.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, organization, data/measurement and team-work skills.
- Proven success executing marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations.
- Detail oriented and efficiency-minded - balancing strategy with operational requirement.
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, partnership management or business development.
- Experience working with digital and/or e-commerce brands.
- Previous work in agency, marketing partnerships, and/or restaurant marketing.
- Event and vendor/production experience.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.