Sr. Associate, Marketing (B2B Product Marketing) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Build and execute go-to-market initiatives that drive awareness of and engagement with Grubhub’s restaurant platform: Grubhub for Restaurants. Position Grubhub as the leading innovator and premier restaurant marketing partner.
- Partner with stakeholders from our Core Restaurant teams including Restaurant Network, Core Restaurant Product, and Loyalty Product to achieve alignment on go-to-market efforts to meet restaurant growth goals.
- Collaborate with multiple product workstreams on product opportunities to support driving adoption and engagement with Grubhub for Restaurants platform and features.
- In partnership with our Product team, own the roadmap for product integration with our customer engagement platform to develop and optimize programs and campaigns.
- Develop processes to understand customer success, package insights, and promote them to drive customer adoption. Build product educational content to nurture partners at every stage of the lifecycle
- Partner with Analytics and Product teams to ensure that all campaigns and feature releases have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed, along with behaviors that contribute to restaurant success
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience working with Product and Sales/Success teams to build go to market strategies
- Experience using a marketing automation tool or customer engagement platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with data driven approach
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present go to market plans, influence others and build relationships
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM
- Experience with SQL
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]