Sr. Associate, Restaurant Marketing (On-boarding)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Own the restaurant marketing strategy and programs for parts of the restaurant lifecycle including automated communications, training and storefront
- Partner with the product team to automate the onboarding experience and integrate the experience with our CRM
- Manage all restaurant content and assets in the Restaurant Learning Center; lead agency partnerships, content roadmap and restaurant product integration
- Partner with the diner marketing team to leverage data to identify opportunities and target key groups to support new customer acquisition and growth efforts; manage testing and incentive programs
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, digital assets, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Build welcome and product campaigns through segmentation and behaviors
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, data operations, account management, diner marketing, and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our restaurant partners
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience
- Marketo (or similar Marketing Automation Tool) experience
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more!
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.