Sr. Brand Marketing Manager at Chowbus
The Sr. Brand Marketing Manager leads the brand marketing strategies and marketing campaign strategies. He/She is responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities. He/She will be in charge of planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns including but not limited to: campaign development, marketing toolkits development, and content development.
The Sr. Brand Manager has a clear understanding of how to identify brand position, and create marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategy to increase brand awareness and user acquisition. This position will work closely with regional marketing as well as other functions to effectively execute campaigns through multiple marketing channels.
This role leads a team of marketing planning, content marketing, design and production and reports to the Marketing Director.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conduct research to identify brand position and opportunities
- Develop marketing strategies to establish brand awareness
- Develop Chowbus brand campaigns and monthly marketing campaigns based on the company's goal and market trend.
- Own marketing toolkits development including assets concept, briefing and production.
- Lead content strategy and create content guidelines for all related marketing channels.
- Manage PR effort to increase brand public exposure.
- Plan and execute offline ads media buy, including identifying media, developing ads content and negotiate price to optimize the ROI.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to communicate performance.
- Support other marketing functions based on request.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Proven experience carrying out impactful marketing campaigns that drive valuable results
- Deep understanding of assets creation
- Solid understanding of PR and content generation
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Excited by startup agility and empowerment