Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and supply chain management. We utilize technology to simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers by handling the critical tasks on their behalf so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that ship their product with carriers who transport those goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
The Marketing Copywriter will collaborate with Marketing team members and employees of other departments, such as sales, to create a variety of written materials. These materials include sales collateral, blog articles, press releases, email campaigns, digital and print advertisements, advertorials, website copy, and internal communications. Content will be targeted mainly towards clients, which are fellow businesses, but some content is developed for our carrier partners.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for public relations, marketing, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated, self-directed, and a problem-solver.
- Write clear, concise content consistent with Echo's brand voice
- Write both short-form and long-form copy, including email campaigns, digital and print advertisements, website copy, sales collateral, and blog articles
- Edit and proofread Marketing materials
- Write PR-related materials such as press releases and award applications
- Regularly update the News section of echo.com
- Manage a 12-month editorial calendar for all communications organization-wide
- Collaborate with Echo's PR agency to raise the profile of Echo by increasingshare-of-voicethrough media engagement and press releases
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously and proactively
- Bachelor's degree
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. #LI-AW1