The Sr. CRM Manager leads the loyalty and retention marketing strategies. He/She is responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel consumer relations strategy. The Sr. CRM Manager has a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels with a vision of growing consumer loyalty and increasing their lifetime value to the business.
This position also owns the strategy and implementation of email, push, in-app notification and multiple marketing touch points. He/She will also work with other functions to effectively execute user retention strategy.
This role leads a marketing specialist and reports to the Marketing Director.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead user communication, relationship management and retention strategy
- Create customer segmentation and personalization strategy
- Continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization in order to maximize consumers’ lifetime value, oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs
- Manage and test SMS, emails, push and other multi-channel communications
- Facilitate the execution of successful marketing campaigns enabling consumer loyalty.
- Conducting post-campaign analytics for the purpose of realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns, and provide business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM marketing, demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, offer management, and email marketing.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Excited by startup agility and empowerment.
- Fluent in Chinese a plus
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.