Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading Chowbus digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, grow the user base and increase user retention. You will be in charge of planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks, including but not limited to: paid search, social media ads, display ads, affiliate channels, and search engine optimization.
This individual should have a successful track record of scaling paid digital media efforts, optimizing ROI and reporting on metrics to leadership. To be successful you'll be highly analytical, entrepreneurial and results-focused. You'll be a growth hacker at heart - driven to find scrappy and creative solutions to achieve results through ambiguity. You'll have your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing tech and analytics. You'll be excited by startup agility and empowerment.
This role reports to the Marketing Director and partners with other marketing functions to meet shared goals.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Own the end-to-end digital marketing strategy, media planning and execution of our paid and non-paid digital marketing channels, including but not limited to paid search, social media ads, display ads, affiliate efforts, and search engine optimization.
- Own both English and Chinese digital marketing channels.
- Develop and monitor digital marketing budgets.
- Manage day-to-day marketing campaigns to increase user acquisition and drive revenue.
- Drive creative solutions and work with the design team to develop creative assets for digital marketing channels to achieve results.
- Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to communicate performance.
- Analyze the latest trends and technologies to determine successful tactics and identify new opportunities to drive growth.
- Collaborate effectively with Product, Engineering, Design and other marketing functions.
- Support other marketing functions based on request.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience including paid search, social media, display ads and affiliate channels management.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions. Familiar with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Channels and SEO.
- Preferred WeChat ads and Chinese media platform ads experience.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Excited by startup agility and empowerment.
- Chinese language is a plus.
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.