Sr. Digital Marketing Manager at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL)
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Echo is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager who is strategic, analytical, and results-driven. Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, the ideal candidate is also creative, collaborative, motivated, and a strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail. You will help shape Echo's digital marketing strategy to drive results and engagement across all platforms. You will be responsible for making effective campaign decisions that deliver on aggressive deadlines and maintain high quality, while helping with marketing strategy. This job is based out of our Chicago headquarters.
- Work closely with the SVP of Marketing and other stakeholders to drive all digital programs including:
- Email campaigns across shipper and carrier segments, including revenue generation, product/solution enrollment and updates, newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Echo.com website, including leveraging content management systems
- Google ad campaigns and lead distribution
- SMS texting campaigns
- GaggleAmp social media tool for employees
- Report on results and analyze data
- Make strategic recommendations on where to focus efforts and resources
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar role demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- MBA preferred
- Experience in the logistics industry preferred but not required
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Proven track record and expertise across a broad range of marketing technologies, including salesforece.com, Pardot, Uberflip, and GaggleAmp
- Prior experience withreward point programs such as through a hotel, airline, or credit card either B2B or B2C
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience in making complex subject matter accessible to a broader audience
- Proven project management skills
- Strong ability to analyze campaign data and report on results
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Highly collaborative with relationship-building work style
- Team player who works cohesively with all departments demonstrating a positive attitude and integrity
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with impeccable attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job currently operates in a hybrid office environment (currently remote but will be returning to the office with some flexibility as deemed safe based on CDC and local guidance). The role requires the use of a computer, telephone, and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.