Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
We are a portfolio company of Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on investments in targeted segments of the software, industrial technology, financial services and healthcare industries. We operate like a start-up tech company but have over $100 million in annual revenue, with more than 3,000 customers, and operate in 70+ countries.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Looking for a motivated Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist to execute the demand gen campaigns for Sphera Solutions across multiple industries and solutions. This position will leverage cutting-edge tools, channels, and tactics to drive marketing qualified leads to the sales organization.
This position requires hands-on experience managing lead nurture campaigns and marketing automation tools (such as Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot). This position will also be responsible for delivering content to prospects and customers via the website, blog, and email. Advertising experience with SEO, Paid Search, and Social Media (for B2B) also required.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist within Sphera’s marketing team will market to enterprise prospects and customers. Duties include the following: Executing against MQL goals, creating and managing email marketing nurture and drip campaigns, identifying new tactics and channels to target prospects, building and sending emails via marketing automation tool, managing paid search campaigns, optimizing the website and content for the search engines, and measuring the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Sphera is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.