SR DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Manager, Client & Media Services, the Senior Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for developing media recommendations and having a hands-on approach with activities associated with the planning and buying for both site direct and programmatic campaigns. This includes completing RFPs, evaluating and using any necessary syndicated research to help build rationale for the recommended media strategies, and developing and helping to deliver the media recommendation for assigned accounts.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Revenue Team consists of Digital Media Specialists and Associates, Ad Operations Specialists, and Campaign Performance Analysts. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns for Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest Centro products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations
- Master an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Digital Media Associates and Digital Media Specialists, and work alongside an internal cross-functional team of campaign ads ops specialists, campaign performance analysts, and search and social specialists
- Adopt and drive new processes or workflow modifications as introduced to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used across regions
- Actively participate in training programs as provided by Centro
- Operate with a solutions-oriented approach and a high degree of client servicing
- Ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered, while working hand-in-hand with their Manager and Client Development team members
- Present media recommendations and participate in client facing activities as needed
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- A strong understanding of programmatic and RTB. Must have a true thirst to understand technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying
- Experience in Demand Side Platform executions and knowledge of operations
- Strategic thinking and proactive client service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.