Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing
You know that feeling you get the day after you say the most amazing concert of your life? Or that time you witnessed an epic game and retold the story for years afterwards? Working at Vivid Seats feels like that every day. We connect people to the live events of their dreams, scoring them the best seats at the best prices. We innovate to bring them more than just a chair. We create memories that last a lifetime. Many of our employees are musicians, sports nuts, and theater nerds, and our goal is to wow our customers and be the most loved brand in ticketing. The truth is, most people don't have a strong preference where they get their tickets, but Vivid Seats is changing the game. Vivid Seats is already the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. But we're just getting started. Are you up for the challenge?
As the Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing you will accelerate the growth of our business by introducing us to new and creative ways of acquiring customers. You will be given a wide latitude to explore your unconventional growth-hacking ideas as well as exploiting better known but untapped partners in the lead generation space, both online and offline. The core focus of this role will be measurable ROI in terms of efficient cost per new customer, incremental growth, and the total scale of new customers and revenue growth.
You will wake up every day obsessed with finding new channels and new, inventive approaches that inspire customers to choose Vivid Seats as their ticket platform of choice. With your deep digital marketing experience and natural ability to hustle, you will wrangle your far-flung ideas into a proprietary mix of high-performing growth channels. Since live events are local by nature, you will get the chance to become an expert in what sport games, concerts and other live shows are the most exciting in every local market. We will look to you to create marketing strategies that drive orders and new customers in priority markets with opportunity for growth, using hyperlocal targeting, direct response and awareness media channels, local activations and partnerships.
To be successful, you'll need
- A passion for experiencing live events, whether sports, music or theater
- A proven career in direct marketing with a heavy focus on digital and success driving acquisition for B2C ecommerce
- A strong knowledge of key vendors and partners in this space
- Great relationship and negotiation skills with partners
- Fearlessness of failing and eagerness to try unproven channels, balanced by an ability to figure out the least amount of spend to test your idea
- Dual ability to both turn up the salesmanship when doing deals with potential partners, while explaining business impact and ROI succinctly to an internal executive audience in very objective terms
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- At least 6-8 years of experience in marketing
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with change
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
While you are transforming the live event industry, we will take care of you and the people who matter to you.
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Monthly credits to buy tickets to live events plus employee discounts
- Free gym membership in our modern downtown building
- Generous 401(k) match and many other benefits and workplace perks!