Sr. Manager, B2B Marketing at Chamberlain Group
If you are a current Chamberlain Group employee, please click here to apply through your Workday account.
Chamberlain Group is a global leader in access solutions with top brands, such as LiftMaster and Chamberlain, found in millions of homes, businesses, and communities worldwide.
As a leader in the Smart Home industry, we boast one of the largest IoT install bases, with innovative products consisting of cameras, locks, card readers, garage door openers, gates and more, all powered by our myQ digital ecosystem.
As the Sr. Manager, B2B Marketing, you are expected to be an experienced B2B marketer with a proven track record of acquiring new customers and establishing a pipeline of highly qualified leads that drive revenue and LTV. This role will lead marketing communications from project kickoff to delivery. You are expected to communicate our product/service's value to the market clearly, concisely, and in a compelling way and efficiently reach the target audience. In this role, you will develop quarterly and annual marketing plans for their respective area of business, establishing priorities and aligning resources and budgets.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 7+ years of experience with some in a SaaS business selling enterprise solutions; ideally experience in acquisition marketing team in a subscription-based (or recurring transactional) direct marketing-driven business
- Digital Marketing: Skilled at leveraging the full complement of digital marketing tools
- B2B Marketing: Lead gen and nurture, content, collateral, events, SEO/SEM, display, sales enablement
- Innovation: Proven experience launching new products, into new channels and markets
- Technology: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, ABM platforms, Google Analytics, CDP experience
- Agency: Experience managing vendor and agencies and/or internal creative teams
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, mainly in North America
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Quantitative mindset coupled with a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
Master's or MBA
Responsibilities & Additional Job Details:
- Lead annual marketing planning, execution, and measurement for assigned area of business; craft marketing campaigns and briefs utilizing data and insights to ensure creative and content output is compelling and aligned with marketing strategy
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified leads for assigned area of business that can effectively support the growth objectives for the company
- Oversee integrated marketing team, including cross-functional representation across digital, social, email, creative, analytics, and channel marketing
- Map, measure, and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product and service adoption
- Direct prioritization and allocation of people and budgetary resources for all marketing initiatives
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with product management by maintaining open communication channels, supporting initiatives with rich plans, and clarifying the brief and prioritizing activities and objectives where necessary
We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence [email protected].
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.