Sr. Manager of Marketing Partnerships
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Relationship Management:
- Build sustainable and profitable partnerships with third parties by maintaining, improving and enhancing all relationships through effective management and relationship building.
- Portfolio and Campaign Management:
- Lead the planning, scheduling, and execution of marketing programs on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics, and implementation. The programs come from a distinct portfolio of partnership accounts. Work cross-functionally with the creative team to manage asset build timelines, direction, and deployments
- Presentation and Communication:
- Responsible for presenting at partner meetings, leading internal project status meetings, and delivering oral and written presentations. Communicate program results to all stakeholders
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Preparation of ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Provide analysis based off of these reports to highlight trends and make data-driven recommendations
- Strategic and Creative Thinking:
- Continually assess current marketing programs and development efforts to improve and use results to optimize future efforts.
- Additional Tactical Responsibilities Include:
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Landing page set-up and optimization
- Maintain campaign database
- Quality check and creative assets approval
- This position requires 15% travel.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business-related field
- 10+ years in results-driven marketing or account management with a focus on partnership marketing and relationship development
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Extremely organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of programs and relationships and oversee a diverse portfolio of accounts.
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Solid decision-making ability
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office; Google is preferred