Sr Manager, Paid Search
Leapfrog Online is looking for a Senior Manager, Search to join a team of energetic, passionate Digital Marketers and help transform the way in which we buy and integrate Digital Media for our clients. In this role, you will have a seat at the table with Account Management, Business Analytics and other teams to develop and execute forward thinking SEM campaigns for our clients. You will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to successfully plan & deliver on digital strategies in order to increase performance, demonstrate ROI and deliver business results for our clients.
Leapfrog Online is a Performance Marketing Agency. We are an extension of our clients’ digital marketing teams, always focused on driving results. This means that our media buying will always be targeted, analytical, strategic and measured. This also means that it puts us on the cutting edge of digital marketing. Our team has an entrepreneurial spirit and we thrive on innovation.
- Responsible for assigned digital media budgets, flawless execution of buys and recommended optimizations to improve campaign KPIs
- Hands-on management of Paid Search campaigns across Google, Bing and Yahoo Gemini
- Daily budget management, bid optimization, ad copy testing, audience targeting, keyword mining
- Analyzing daily campaign performance of SEM and campaigns
- Providing competitive analysis, marketplace analysis, and creation of POVs
- Implementing new and innovative strategies while measuring and communicating the business impact of the results
- Capitalizing on latest media technologies, third party tools and beta opportunities
- Drive performance of assigned clients
- Drive the development, preparation and implementation of media strategies and corresponding measurement, optimization and reporting
- Create and own roadmap for ongoing innovation to ensure we are delivering on best in class testing opportunities throughout search and digital media
- Keep a finger on the “pulse” of the digital marketplace
- Develop client facing POVs on the latest trends and technologies in Search and Digital Marketing
- Identify opportunities for growth, drive innovation and ensure quality of service
- Manage team of media professionals to handle strategy implementation
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all third-party partners
- Serve as media subject matter expert in internal and client-facing conversations
- Present client-facing plan recommendations and performance reports
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 6+ years in a hands-on role managing Paid Search campaigns
- Experience with campaign management tools (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.).
- Google AdWords Qualification
- Solid understanding of media technologies and emerging trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team in a collaborative, problem-solving environment.