Sr. Manager, Partnerships & Go-To-Market
You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a venture-backed startup HQ'd in a suite open space in Chicago's River North neighborhood. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
What you’ll do:
We’re seeking a full-time Sr. Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and partnership marketing for The Mom Project. We’re looking for an experienced marketer with experience to oversee internal and external marketing & communications for new partner and product launches.
The Sr. Manager of Partnerships and Go-To-Market will report into the Director of Marketing and be responsible for building a partner launch program and toolkit, along with communicating launches of new products and features to customers and potential customers. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, design, and product teams to bring our partners and products to market.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build a partner onboarding program and launch toolkit for new partners
- Work closely with enterprise sales and partner contacts to oversee the successful launch of new customers
- Write press releases and identify partnership opportunities to amplify both our brand and the brands of our partners
- Develop product messaging and collateral for products and features within The Mom Project’s technology suite
- Work closely with product and design to understand product roadmap and develop plans for effectively communicating updates to our customer base
- Create collateral to support sales and marketing initiatives
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or partnership marketing & communications
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple projects to success
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to write value prop messaging, creative briefs, press releases, and collateral
- Ability to interface with internal teams, external partners, and press contacts
- Highly comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment, startup experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also contributing as part of a team
Why you’ll love working for The Mom Project:
- Full medical, dental, vision and more
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
- Learning stipend
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work
- Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
- Work-remote Fridays
- Transportation reimbursements
- Cold brew on tap and La Croix in the fridge
- 2x/week catered lunch