Sr. Manager, Web Development - Digital Marketing at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As leader in Digital Marketing team, you will be at the forefront of enabling world class Digital Experience for our customer & partners. As a key member of the team, you will help us introduce our products & solutions to the world through DotCom, Digital Events & other digital platforms. As a Sr. Manager, you will lead large team on front end & backend developers to deliver technical capabilities while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion. The work is challenging, fast-paced, and is always changing. You must have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, and collaborative work ethic.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for...
- Significant experience in a technical leadership role, ideally managing large teams of Developers
- Relevant experience in CMS (Content Management System) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) and Web Technologies
- Well-rounded experience with Marketing Technology stack, SEO/SEM, Web Analytics, Global campaigns
- Exceptional people management skills with the ability to mentor and develop talent
- Ability to go deep in technology as needed
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing Vendor resources
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a strong team of Developers in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to be a leader in Digital Marketing/MarTech space and help us optimize Marketing Tech Stack
- Drive Digital Experience roadmap and work across organizational boundaries to successfully deliver projects
- Work closely with cross-functional groups across all phases of development life cycle
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Manage day-to-day activities of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in web development and in leading large team of devenopers
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong knowledge & background in Adobe AEM, Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target
- Familiarity with Linux web servers and terminal commands
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Proven experience with website analytics software (SiteCatalyst and related Adobe Marketing Cloud tech stack)
- Working knowledge with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Azure, and working knowledge of CDN platforms
- Good understanding of search engine optimization and networking foundations
- Strong Project management skills
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Good understanding with CI, Source control and branching techniques are a must
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.