Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics - Marketing team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompaseses Product, Marketing, Scale & Monetization, and Analyst Foundations. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore both structured and unstructured data and find opportunities to help accelerate consumer marketing through programs including but not limited to brand, co-marketing, integrated campaign and growth marketing, etc.
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into well-designed measurement plan leveraging experimentations, attribution, and/or statistical analysis
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing, data and product teams to plan and action on roadmaps and be a trusted advisor to team members
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating measurable dashboards and reports, and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models
What we look for
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in highly cross functional or client facing role (consulting, professional services, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Experience utilizing Python or R to conduct EDA and statistical analysis
- Experience analyzing multi-channel marketing effectiveness at consumer centric industries (e-commerce, fintech, direct-to-consumer, etc)
- Working knowledge of marketing and ecommerce metrics such as CPM, CPC, CAC:LTV, ROAS, share-of-cart, etc.