Sr Marketing Mgr, AMS Events at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
AMS Events team is a group of very dynamic highly skilled events professionals that continuously redefine the events industry through strategic approach to all aspects of customer engagement. This team has raised the bar in event planning and execution and always finds new and unique approaches to drive great customer experiences.
The Sr Marketing Manager, AMS Events will be responsible for managing, organizing and leading the strategic event marketing planning process for the Americas focused on events including tradeshows, roadshows, customer-focused programs (both digital and physical formats). In this role you will deliver flawless customer experience with the key objectives of pipeline generation, CxO engagement, and customer retention. You will work closely with the marketing organization as well as cross-functionally to ensure all teams are integrated and supporting the event plans.
What you get to do in this role:
· You will define and execute the event strategy, tactical plans and project management from beginning to end, including all logistics, on site execution and post event metrics/analysis to drive pipeline generation.
· You will be expected to learn and have a solid understanding of ServiceNow products, strategy and messaging as well as be familiar with our top accounts.
· In addition to standard event portfolio you may be called upon to manage/lead other programs such as but not limited to: customer advisory boards, mobile experiences, digital experiences and/or executive programs.
· You will work in a matrixed environment with an integrated marketing team and facilitate cross-functional team meetings to execute events plans, ensure objectives are met and track and report show ROI.
· You will develop and maintain detailed event budgets ensuring each budget is reconciled on target.
· You will leverage the AMS marketing events planning templates for team consistency.
· You will maintain event planning documents per event to capture all planning elements and activities (i.e., booth drivers, messaging, social media, communications strategy, etc).
· You will work closely with the digital teams to plan and execute digital surround strategy.
· You will partner with Campaign Marketing and Sales to drive customer on site meetings and coordinate meeting logistics.
· You will determine and deploy innovative, yet effective attendee engagement activities
· You will manage all event logistics pre show and onsite.
o Tradeshow logistics inclusive of working with the exhibit house regarding booth design, graphic production, shipping, booth set-up and tear-down, booth placement, labor, lighting, carpet, and furniture rental
o Roadshow logistics inclusive of venue sourcing, space allocation, AV, F&B, registration, third party vendor management
- You will manage the campaign tracking process including the development of campaign IDs, post event lead data submission and reporting.
- You will track the ROI per event via Tableau for completion of show metrics scorecard and formation for future year’s event recommendations.
- You will play an active role in the annual strategic tradeshow planning process by researching relevant industry shows, trends, showing ROI from previously managed shows and provide recommendations.
- You will negotiate and process all show contracts during the annual contract renewal process
- You will thrive on delivering events with excellence and continually up leveling the AMS events marketing game.
- College degree, or equivalent experience, required
- 12+ years of previous event marketing experience required, with specific tradeshow management expertise
- A technical foundation with a moderate understanding of booth networking and electrical requirements
- Must be highly detail-oriented with extensive project management experience
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team
- Flexibility to adapt to sudden changes in direction
- Computer skills required; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT) and Tableau
- Travel in AMS of 30%~ (when travel is allowed and will vary)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.