Sr. Marketing Specialist
To provide multi-channel marketing support for all Conversion Alliance clients related to market research, direct mail, email and digital marketing. To support all other Data/Analytics department initiatives as required.
- To help the organization generate new revenues and support clients in the areas of primary & secondary market research, audience targeting, email prospecting, and direct mail lists by providing sales training, consultation, timely fulfillment, and new product development.
- The Sr. Marketing Specialist will primarily support the Conversion Alliance sales and account management teams to increase revenues and respond to client opportunities in the following ways:
- Training teams on a regular basis to keep them up to date with latest industry and Conversion Alliance capabilities related to audience targeting and consumer market research.
- Seek out and manage partners and vendors to provide best-in-class data, research and targeted marketing execution services. This includes price negotiations, capabilities, and ongoing point of contact and vendor management.
- Build new products and processes surrounding targeted email, direct mail, digital, social, and market research that reduce turnaround time and put more data-related tools and information in the hands of client-facing teams.
- The Sr. Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the daily research, list and email campaign fulfillment for all Conversion Alliance clients, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing accurate list information or fulfillment in a market competitive timeframe and in a client-presentable format.
- To adhere to and routinely enhance quality control and order fulfillment procedures.
- Proficiency with internal data manipulation tools, research tools and resources available to provide accurate and timely research support.
- Maintain knowledge of the list compilation sources, methods, and update procedures to determine the impact of such when recommending use. Communicate this impact thoroughly to the customer.
- Actively seeking to obtain lists and research that meet the end users objective while delivering the greatest revenue potential.
- Proactively working with the user community to assess prospect list and research needs and informing them of new and effective list sources or techniques.
- Support the Director of Data Strategy with special requests and projects as needed.
- The Sr. Marketing Specialist should have an undergraduate degree in marketing or business, or equivalent related experience in direct marketing and the list industry.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the audience targeting, the direct marketing industry, and market research.
- Requires proficient knowledge of systems required to access, query, and report on audience targeting data & research. Tools include, Claritas, Scarborough, Alteryx, and Qualtrics.
- Must be analytical, highly motivated, persuasive, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Requires effective negotiation, persuasion, organization, and conflict resolution skills to work with clients and internal personnel.
- Must work at a fast pace under strict deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills to meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
- Requires 3-5 years of directly applicable experience.
IMPACT OF DECISIONS
- The effective transfer of knowledge about list and email services to our sales force and prospects will directly impact the anticipated $2MM+ of Data/Analytics department revenues and $40MM+ of national Conversion Alliance revenues.
- Timeliness, accuracy, and relevance of research and lists provided will impact the success of client marketing programs, as well as all department and company financial and strategic objectives.
Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Data Strategy. Will have daily interaction with Conversion Alliance clients, all Conversion Alliance departments, and external vendors and partners.