Sr. Mgr, Loyalty Marketing, Zoro
Senior Manager, Loyalty Marketing
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
ZORO is creating innovative digital solutions that are transforming the MRO Industry. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy, uber growth team.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Direct Marketing and Promotion Strategy and working closely with other members of the Marketing, eCommerce and Customer Experience Teams, the Senior Manager, Loyalty Marketing will lead the creation of targeted marketing campaigns and promotional offers.
- Providing strategic vision for Zoro customer promotions and offer strategy; $200M expected 2019 revenue
- Identify target market segments by demographic characteristics and develop strategic plans.
- Develop methods to measure effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- Develop pre-analysis to determine offers, target revenues and response rates based on historical performance, list quantities and budget.
- Create and maintain an offer matrix across key product categories and customers to be used in behavior-based and triggered marketing campaigns.
- Track and analyze results of marketing programs and recommends modifications based on the data.
- Provide final verification approvals on all data proofs, promotional codes and assets for promotional campaigns.
- Review and evaluate market research to use in forecasting future direct marketing efforts.
- Communicates details for direct marketing programs to other departments involved in marketing campaigns.
- Develops, maintains and publishes reoccurring or regular direct marketing reports and department financial data.
- Assist in the decisions affecting the reinvestment matrix including offers, discounts and other incentives to ensure we are investing in the right customers and activities to maximize profitability.
- Maintains the marketing calendar and competitive calendar.
- Builds financial spreadsheet models based on specifications.
- Produces ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- Assist in all system conversions pertaining to setting of criteria, reinvestment, redemptions, and any parameters needed to design an efficient, cost-effective CRM platform
- Assist in the development of short- and long-range strategic marketing plans to enhance the opportunity for Zoro’s growth.
- Manages associate staff members as defined by the organizational structure. Provides guidance and leadership for the department. Hire, train and develop associates. Coach, counsel and manage associates as needed.
- Supervises various associates assigned by the Senior Director of Direct Marketing
- Understand customer behaviors, preferences and purchase patterns. Accelerate customer migration through the value stream from acquisition to loyalty.
- Internal Partners:
- Key Partners: Direct Marketing, Customer Experience, Analytics, IT and Brand marketing and Customer Service.
- Analyzes program results, customer profiles, competitive and product to provide guidance on ways to improve effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Drive acquisition, retention, and increased frequency and AOV for all Zoro customers
- Analyze business trends, key metrics, and online customer experience and react as necessary to ensure financial KPI’s are being met or exceeded.
- Four (4) year degree in marketing, business, or hospitality or a minimum of five (5) years combined experience in marketing management or higher position or similar combined experience and education.
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory or managerial experience.
- Loyalty marketing experience a plus.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.