SR PAID SOCIAL SPECIALIST at Centro
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sr. Paid Social Specialist is responsible for managing complex social campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring social RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. This role has responsibility for building strategic campaign plans and providing volume estimates for social RFP requests. The Sr. Social Specialist is responsible for understanding the media plan objectives and how social can directly affect overall performance of the campaign.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Paid Social Team is a specialized group of Paid Social marketing experts, executing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to meet client’s goals and objectives. The team provides full service execution of paid social campaigns including, competitor research, audience and targeting recommendations, account management, optimization, and reporting.
- Build strategic campaign plans and volume estimates for social RFP requests
- Launch and analyze complex paid social campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Work with digital media specialists and campaign performance analysts to develop performance stories and highlight the value Centro brings to secure future opportunities
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on the KPIs and act as a subject matter expert on the paid social media marketing space
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns or client requests and participate in client calls for upcoming plans and regular check-ins in regards to social campaigns
- Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Provide training on social platform tools to clients and account management teams
- Assist in the development and documentation of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets
- Take a strong role in training, mentoring, and developing associate team members
- 3-5 years of experience in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn paid advertising
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s culture
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.