Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Customer Success Portfolio and Services at DocuSign
Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Customer Success Portfolio and Services
Customer Success | Chicago, Illinois, San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As a key member on the Customer Success Marketing team, you will be responsible for building a compelling narrative, communicating value and increasing sales effectiveness for DocuSign’s Customer Success portfolio and services offerings. You’ll drive Customer Success Go-to-Market product messaging and positioning, enable our field teams with content, assets and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, and collaborate with our core product marketing teams to drive impact and product adoption. You’ll work cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and senior leadership stakeholders to ensure appropriate operational cadence, review and alignment to support the growth and enablement of the Customer Success portfolio of product and services offerings.
This is an individual contributor role, and reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success Marketing.
- Own the development of positioning, messaging, value proposition and content that supports DocuSign’s Customer Success portfolio and services offerings.
- Collaborate with Core Product Management teams to ensure that Customer Success is aligned and featured, launched, and communicated effectively.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement teams to ensure that content, tools, and other Customer Success Product Marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by, the field.
- Create, lead, manage, and measure Customer Success product marketing and partner with audience and product marketers on lead generation initiatives to showcase the value of DocuSign’s comprehensive capabilities and offerings.
- Support strategic customer and internal events (e.g. customer/partner conferences, sales meetings) by owning development of presentations/sessions/training as needed.
- Represent DocuSign at third-party events.
- BA/BS required.
- 12+ years in total marketing experience with a mix of marketing and/or customer experience strategy with a focus on Enterprise Customers.
- 8+ years experience in a Customer Success GTM / product marketing function within B2B SaaS company, ideally focused on CS products and services capabilities.
- 5+ years in relevant expertise in developing a cohesive, comprehensive, intuitive customer journey, spanning SMB customers to large global Enterprises. Experience creating and articulating consistent, impactful Success engagement points across a complex multi-product customer journey.
- 5+ years of deep understanding of Customer Success and adoption marketing concepts and capabilities.
- Strong ability to collaboratively articulate end-to-end customer vision, strategy, and plans to a wide variety of internal and external audiences, with examples of results converting strategy to execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create net new content, collateral and marketing assets specific to Customer Success product launches.
- Proven record creating content and customer-facing resources, with the ability to digest and articulate complex concepts for mass consumption via engaging content.
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Experience using various internal and externally focused adoption marketing, campaign and sales enablement tools [ Eloqua, HighSpot, Salesforce, Slack etc.]
- Experience working with multiple digital / third party agencies to drive programs and projects
- Demonstrated expertise leading cross functional, large-scale strategic marketing programs or global initiatives, working in highly matrixed regional and global teams.
- Proven experience in implementing actionable metrics and measurement frameworks to quantifiably assess marketing program and content / asset performance, contribution to business. & customer outcomes, and engagement relative to the customer journey.
- Exceptional executive level communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative, creative, goal-oriented, self-starter and team-centric.
- Superior interpersonal skills, and effective relationship-building talents.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.