Sr. Regional Marketing Analyst at Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Government Solutions Marketing team creates and oversees the execution of marketing plans for law enforcement, fire, emergency medical services, government services, and federal communications. The team coordinates and oversees the marketing strategy for campaigns and thought leadership content, serves as a center of solutions expertise, manages customer advocacy sponsorships and relationships and is responsible for customer briefings and demonstrations.
The Field Marketing Analyst is a high-visibility role that works closely with the sales team to identify regional sales opportunities that need marketing support. This position will:
- Manage marketing relationship with top regional sales leadership for our Central region
- Create and execute regional marketing campaigns and promotions
- Develop strategy for regional events by coordinating sponsorship, product demos, and marketing materials
- Plan and execute account-based marketing activities
- Create custom content to support large business opportunities, including print materials, micro-sites and videos
- Develop customer references and case studies
- Identify regional marketing needs and highlight to other teams within marketing dept
- Demonstrated experience working in marketing. Good presentation skills to small groups, including powerpoint development
- Able to manage the development of print marketing materials, digital ads, videos and web assets
- Able to create and manage data-driven marketing campaigns using Salesforce and other tools to identify customer opportunities
- Able to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Able to gain a sales-level working knowledge of our broad portfolio
- The position will require up to 25% travel in the [Southeast region]
- Bachelor's Degree required. Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience preferred.
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.