About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
As part of our world-class SEO team, your goal is to grow traffic and conversions on our marketplace and other sites. You will cover a broad range of SEO skills, from keyword research to technical optimization. This role requires a good technical understanding of the way search engines crawl, index, render, and rank websites. You should also bring good project management and communication skills to be successful.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills, learn how to navigate a fast-growing startup environment, and be part of a mighty team.
In This Role, You Will:
- Support the SEO team in developing and executing big bets for our marketplace
- Drive the keyword strategy and content optimization on learn.g2.com
- Increase organic traffic to our sites
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 4 years of experience in SEO with a proven track record
- Excellent project and time management skills
- The ability to influence & drive change and to evangelize SEO throughout the organization
- Very strong qualities in clear written and verbal communication
- A reputable personal brand and footing in the SEO community
- SEO data analysis in Excel and similar programs
- Ability to communicate with development teams and data scientists
- Keyword research and mapping
- Competitive SEO analysis
- Strong experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush, and or Stat
- Technical SEO audits
- Understand the use and implementation of schema markup
- Experience in the optimization of Internal linking, content, and site speed
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.