Strategy Director, Multi-channel Marketing
The Strategy Director, Multichannel Marketing (MCM) will contribute as the strategic lead on various project teams that require MCM strategy expertise. This individual will aid in authoring and directing the creation of campaigns and help facilitate the full range of pharma promotional channels with the necessity of quantifiable impact. This key role will report into the Vice President, MCM Strategy.
- Strategic lead on project teams: Contribute as strategic lead on project teams requiring MCM strategy expertise – e.g., annual tactical planning, media planning, capability-building client projects, trends and transformation reports, new business pursuits, etc.
- Author and create MCM campaigns: Author and direct the creation of MCM campaigns rooted in client objectives, audience insights, deep understanding of content, facility with the full range of pharma promotional channels and the necessity of quantifiable impact
- Create and direct MCM Improvement & Optimization plans: Author and direct cross-functional project teams in the creation of regular MCM Improvement & Optimization plans. Lead and facilitate conversations about recommendations with clients.
- Facilitate discussions and present recommendations: Facilitate rich discussions with and lead presentations to clients and prospective clients regarding their current and potential MCM campaigns and programs.
- 10 years of marketing experience specifically in multi-channel digital space
- 5 years of working in Pharma/ healthcare (HCP, patient and consumer experience)
- Proven experience presenting and engaging with clients
- High degree of audience and user empathy
- Design thinking with Problem solving approach
- Minimum of 5 years working in an agency or consultancy
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or communications or related field required
- Masters of Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred