Targeted Outreach Specialist
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 650,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a motivated, creative Outreach Specialist to jump in and contribute to the outreach team which is responsible for user acquisition as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content. The role involves improving and growing our current digital marketing strategy, while also building out new campaigns to target various user segments. Members of the outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, including product, marketing, and sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and reviews.
- Contribute to marketing campaigns targeting existing and prospective users
- Build and A/B test new email messaging and landing pages to improve campaign performance
- Manage ads on various social networks and websites to drive user acquisition
- Contribute to planning and execution of promotions to various user segments
- Compile and report on all relevant company and team metrics
- Research and implement any new methods/campaigns for user-generated content
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing users via ongoing communication and exclusive programs
- Collaborate with other teams to align messaging and promote content
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person
- Creative thinker and unafraid to try new things
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Can balance working independently with working closely with a small team
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content (ideal but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.