Technical SEO Manager at Neighborhoods.com
Our ideal candidate is seeking an in-house SEO role. They must be ready to roll up their sleeves and increase everything organic: traffic, rankings, and visibility. Additionally, flexibility and process improvement are must-have qualities as this is a new role at Neighborhoods.com.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties are technically optimized to attract and engage visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Perform periodic technical audits on the websites, making short- and long-term SEO strategy recommendations.
- Collaborate with web developers, engineers, editors, and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide best in class strategies for SEO-driven content deliverables, including but not limited to: technical architecture, comprehensive guides, shareable assets, core pages, blogs (new and refreshed), etc.
- Monitor SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure cutting edge strategy, top website rankings, and identification of new opportunities.
- Perform keyword research and continually analyze results to optimize website content, as well as reporting progress and results.
- Provide ongoing training to company SEO team members on best practices and content optimization, assisting with keyword research and reporting needs.
- Assist with content and on-page optimization, including writing and editing website content and product catalog using best practices for SEO.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 5-7 years of experience in the organic search industry.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data to make specific data-driven recommendations.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on SEO industry topics.
- Ability to educate and share industry knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Ability to remain agile and collaborative in a constantly evolving work environment.
- GAIQ preferred but not required.
Within three months, you will:
- Complete audits of our websites and build a plan for the next 3, 6, and 9 months.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across disciplines.
- Have a baseline understanding of our analytics environment.
Within one year, you will:
- Increase organic search traffic.
- Have completed a full technical audit of all company websites.
- Obtained the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
- Lead the company’s SEO efforts and train others on best practices.
Neighborhoods.com is the parent company of 55places.com, 55places Mortgage and its product namesake: neighborhoods.com. Together, our specialized online real estate marketplaces make a difference in the way people buy and sell their home.
Perks & Benefits
- The standards: insurance, FSA, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code.
- Paid parental leave.
- Volunteer and charity opportunities.
- Donation matching program.
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management.
- You will help people on the journey to making one of the single most significant decisions of their life!
Our team is currently working remotely. Our company intends to return to in-person office work when it is safe to do so, and employees feel comfortable going in.
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer of people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We encourage candidates from marginalized or underrepresented communities to apply, as we value the unique insight and experiences you bring to the table. Like many companies, we still have work to do in creating a diverse and equitable workplace. We are actively working toward this goal through policies and training that foster a workplace where everyone has the same opportunities to contribute and be successful. If you have any questions about whether or not you should apply or whether your work experience matches a particular requirement, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Have a question not answered here? Check out our application FAQ.