Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
Be apart of a team that’s driving future-forward experiences in the automotive space.
We are seeking an experienced technical writer to support a client in the automotive space. For this position, you should demonstrate strong technical and writing skills, flexibility, and adaptability. As part of a highly-collaborative team of technical and UX writers and content strategists, you will work with software developers, product managers, and engineering stakeholders to create technical documentation that helps our customers use our products to achieve their goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation that blends instructional and technical writing, meets applicable standards, and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write in such a way that takes technical information that a niche, specialized audience would grasp and make it easy to understand for a broader audience
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our processes and technology, and the documentation requirements
- Help create and maintain a library of documentation
- Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members, partners, internal clients, and cross-functional team members, and deliver projects on time
- Collaborate well with cross-functional team members to perform necessary writing, copyediting, and/or proofreading needs
- Transform meeting notes into actionable copy tasks, where applicable
- Partner effectively with internal clients and/or senior team members to gain approval or feedback
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and write and edit technical information accordingly
- Drive the delivery of effective and engaging UX content and micro-content
What we’d love to see
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate new technical concepts and ideas
- Ability to work autonomously to manage your time and move projects forward
- Ability to learn and understand complex technical concepts, and to explain these concepts clearly and concisely.
- Manage complex documentation projects and balance multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to obtain information through research, interviews, and experimentation.
- Not afraid to raise questions to improve the end experience - Identify content gaps.
- Hone your research and interview skills to identify documentation and guide needs by working with internal stakeholders, customers, and conducting independent data analysis.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.